We've assembled this buyers guide to make sure you get the deck you want. Look through the many different options we commonly use, and don't hesitate to show us alternatives that you've found elsewhere.
Decking Board Options
- Long lasting
- Made from 95% recycled materials, so it contributes less to deforestation than cedar decking
- Doesn’t rot, split, swell, twist, or fade
- A wide variety of color options to choose from
- Doesn’t require regular maintenance
- Lasts 25-30 years
- 25 year warranty
- Stands up to harsh weather
- Resists mold, mildew, and moisture damage
- Resists stains, scratches, and fading
- No regular maintenance
- Superior heat dissipation
- 30 Year Warranty
Cedar Wood Decking
- Naturally beautiful and at home in the PNW
- Lower initial cost than Trex and Azek
- Requires some routine maintenance
Refinishing and Repair Options
- Sanding, pressure washing, staining, and painting
- Remove old deck boards and replacing with new composite, PVC, or wood boards
- Can also resurface with waterproof rubber coating
- This option depends on integrity of existing materials
Deck Framing Options
Metal Framing Materials
- Longest lasting and most durable.
- Maximum strength for maximum safety.
- Resistant to corrosion, pests, bugs, nests.
- 25 year warranty with Trex Elevations.